Town of Osceola
Welcome to the Town Of Osceola
The Town of Osceola is located in southwest Polk County, Wisconsin along the St Croix National Scenic Riverway and adjacent to the Villages of Osceola and Dresser.
516 East Avenue North / P.O. Box 216 Dresser, WI 54009
Phone: 715-755-3060 Fax: 715-755-2271
News and Announcements
- The Town is accepting Credit Card payments on-line for tax payments and other municipal payments. Click on "Online Payments" at the top left for more information and to make payments.
- General Election, November 8, 2016
- Voting is from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- For more information click on Elections and General Information in the green box above..
- A Photo ID is now required in order to vote. For more information, click notice
- Type E Notice Voting by Absentee Ballot. To view notice, click notice
- Sample Ballot for General Election. To view sample ballot, click ballot.
- Public Test of the Electronic Voting Equipment, November 1, 2016, 8:00 a.m. To view notice, click notice
- Burning Permit
- Burning permits are required in the Town of Osceola if your fire is larger than 4 feet in diameter. Burning permits expire December 31st of the current year and must be renewed each year before you plan to burn. For burning permit application, click application.