Town of Osceola
Welcome to the Town Of Osceola
The Town of Osceola is located in southwest Polk County, Wisconsin along the St Croix National Scenic Riverway and adjacent to the Villages of Osceola and Dresser.
516 East Avenue North / P.O. Box 216 Dresser, WI 54009
Phone: 715-755-3060 Fax: 715-755-2271
News and Announcements
- The Town is accepting Credit Card payments on-line for tax payments and other municipal payments. Click on "Online Payments" at the top left for more information and to make a payment.
- Spring Election April 4, 2017
- Notice is hereby given that at an election to be held in the Town of Osceola on Tuesday, April 4, 2017, the following offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed. The term for all offices is for two years beginning on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. For more information, click notice.
- Spring Election, April 4, 2017
- Voting is from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- For more information click on Elections and General Information in the green box above..
- A Photo ID is now required in order to vote. For more information, click notice
- Free ID & Identification Card Petition Process (IDPP). For more information click notice
- Request for Absentee Ballot, click request
- Voter Registration Application, click application
- Type E Notice Voting by Absentee Ballot. To view notice, click notice
- Sample Ballot for Electors living in the Osceola School District. To view sample ballot, click ballot
- Sample Ballot for Electors living in the St Croix Falls School District. To view sample ballot, click ballot
- Type D Notice of Voting Location and Hours of Polling Place. To view notice, click notice
- Public Test of the Electronic Voting Equipment, March 28, 2017, 8:00 a.m. To view notice, click notice
- At the close of polls on April 4, 2017 there were _ provisional ballots that remain outstanding.
- February 21. 2017 Spring Primary Results, click results
- Burning Permit
- Burning permits are required in the Town of Osceola if your fire is larger than 4 feet in diameter. Burning permits expire December 31st of the current year and must be renewed each year before you plan to burn. For burning permit application, click application.